28 July 2013

A TI feature and a MiC sneak peak!

Generation Y was not designed to function without the internet I tell you! Today is my 10th day without internet at home, and I have been tethering to my lousy phone to stay connected. Very frustrating!

BUT...I was thrilled to discover that I was featured on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog for my card using Fairy Fae (you can see my original post here). There were some amazing entries and I'm chuffed to be included in this talented bunch. It takes the sting out of my no-internet situation a little bit.


On to more exciting news - Zoe from Make it Crafty is planning the biggest release of the year for 1st Aug (8pm Aus EST), and you are going to love it!! She asked for some MiC fans to be a part of the release, and I was lucky enough to be one of them. Today I am sharing just a little sneak peak of my project. Can you guess what it is?

If you want some more clues, you can head over to the MiC Facebook page, and there's also a chance to win the whole new release (40 images!). Don't forget to check back with me in a few days for the big reveal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you!