8 July 2013

Class cards by Alyce

If you have not heard of Alyce from Kit and Clowder you need to go and check out her blog RIGHT NOW! I have been a fan (stalker?) of Alyce's for quite some time. Her Copic skills are amazing! I was over the moon when she announced that she is now teaching classes at a local scrapbooking store. For those of you who are lucky enough to live in Brisbane, you can attend the classes in person (you can find details here). For everyone else, Alyce offers class kits for purchase (with international shipping!) which includes a comprehensive YouTube tutorial for the Copic colouring AND the card construction. You can find out more about it on Alyce's blog (here). 

Today I am sharing two cards that I made in the last month designed by and taught in Alyce's classes. The first is using Autumn by  Saturated Canary (sorry I was too lazy to set up the backdrop for my photo, and you can really notice the difference! Oh well). The second is using Tilly by Saturated Canary. You can find Alyce's version here. In both cases, I left off some of the embellishments and layers. There was a little bit too much happening there for my personal taste, and aside from that, I love to break the rules ;) 



These classes are so much fun, and I can't wait till the next one :D Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I hope you go and leave Alyce some love. 

3 comments:

  1. eee you are the sweetest Amy!!! ^_^ wow how awesome have these turned out!! hope you are having fun with your embellished cards hehe!!! ^_^ the colourins is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is amazing too Amy. And don't we have the best teacher!

    P.S. Told you I'd be your first follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!