3 July 2013

First crafty post!

Hi all, I'm here today with my first real crafty post. This is a card I made after setting myself the challenge of only using items from my stash, so no new papers or cardstock (eek!). The image is by Penny Black and coloured with Copics. I usually have a pile of coloured images waiting to be put onto cards, so technically this was from my stash too :D I really love this leaf ribbon, but I don't use it very often for some reason. I really struggle adding embellishments to my cards. I often don't think about ribbon until everything is already stuck down and it is too late. 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Southern Girl's Challenge - Leaves it Out
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes with optional animals

Thanks for visiting. 

5 comments:

  1. I simply love your card - the stamp, coloring, layout, colors... Everything! I think it is great! :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a super cute card! Thanks so much for joining the Southern Girls - hope we'll see you again! Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Loving the image! tahnks for joining us at SGC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cute such a fabulous card, thanks so much for joining us at PTW , hope you will join us again soon, karenxx

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!