7 July 2013

Green love...

Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for my mother in law. The image is by an artist named Yampuff that I found on DeviantART a while ago. She has a lot of free line art images available if you like her style. I tried out a new Copic combo with this one: G99, YG67, YG63, YG03 (adding G99 to my usual one). I'm really pleased with the results, although I did make life difficult for myself and I wasn't sure what to do with the leaves(?). But black and green is always a safe bet ;) Papers are 'Lyric' and 'Birdsong'. 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge - #176 Summertime
Sentimental Sundays - #161 All things digital


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous Amy. Love the green!

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!