4 July 2013

Make it Crafty colouring Challenges

For those of you that don't know, Zoe has started up the Make It Crafty colouring challenges again, only this time they are happening on Facebook. There are three levels for every challenge, so there is something for everyone. The third challenge (colouring dew drops) is happening now, but I thought I would stop in to share my entries for the first two challenges. I was lucky enough to win the 'difficult' challenge in week 1 (colouring brown hair) and came in the top 3 for the week 2  challenge (colouring a background with clouds). Zoe is really generous and offers a $15 gift certificate to the winner in each category for every round.

Here's my stuff so far:






I'm not terribly impressed with my second image, but considering that is my first ever effort at colouring a sky/clouds, maybe I should cut myself some slack?!

Zoe has a freebie up on the Make It Crafty Facebook page too. You can grab it if you're quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you!