28 July 2013

Some news

Hi Everyone, 

Today I am sharing some exciting news with you. I have been asked to join the Southern Girls Challenge Design Team. Southern Girls Challenge is a fortnightly challenge posted on Thursdays, and papercrafters of all shapes and sizes are welcome to join in. This is my first DT position, and I am very excited to work with some talented individuals from Australia and New Zealand, along with our international friends too. 

The new design team has been unveiled on the SGC blog, and you can meet my new teamies are read up on their bios here and here. I will be joining forces with Brenda, Carolyn, Danice, Julie, Karen and Sharon along with our team leader Louise to form Team Lou. The links are in my sidebar, so please stop by the SGC blog and the individual blogs to welcome the new team and send them some bloggy love. 

I hope to see you at SGC for some fun and inspirational challenges soon! 


7 comments:

  1. We are really pleased that you accepted a position on our team and excited to see your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that was fast Lou! Happy to be on board and excited for my first official DT challenge!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Amy! I am looking forward to seeing more of your lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to be creating with you Amy! That profile pic make me envious! A very cold winter down here in Canberra! brr

    Linda - Team Trace xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Amy, I have just checked out your blog, you are one talented colourer inner lol! It's great to have you join team Lou, means I can pick your brains on technique;) welcome to the team lady, you are in for some fun! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! I'm really excited to get started :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Amy! Look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!