2 July 2013

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have been floating around on Paper Craft Planet for about a year, but after a bit of encouragement (thanks Alyce) I finally bit the bullet and created a blog :) I have been craft-inclined for as long as I can remember, and have unfinished projects in many different categories (sewing, embroidery, crochet, scrap booking, smash booking, card making, off-the-page and more!) but Copics are my real passion at the moment. I'm excited to be able to share my creative space with like-minded people and hope to inspire and be inspired along the way.

N.B Please bear with me as I develop my site and learn to navigate Blogger

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, my name is Louise and I am one half of southern girls challenge. I was wondering how you would feel about applying for a place on the Southern Girls team. You can find the call on the the Southern Girls Challenge blog. I really hope you will apply.
    Thanks
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lou, thanks for stopping by my blog. I was planning on applying for the SGC design team, just working on getting my entry together. Will send it along soon!

      Delete
  2. Yay!! Hi Amy!! Congrats on your blog... I am so excited that you are taking the leap into the online world :D If you need any help with anything just let me know xxx

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!