4 August 2013

Let's sail away

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Make it Crafty blog hops over the last few days. If you haven't joined in yet, you should head here to see an amazing showcase of talent and for a chance to win some goodies! 

Today I am sharing a card using 'Little Honey Sailor' by Sassy Studio Design. I used string pearls around the image, and the vine thingy at the bottom is chipboard that I dabbed with white picket fence distress ink. 

I love this card because I it reminds me of the cruise I went on with my Mum earlier in the year. And this is where I wish I was again:


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - By the Sea
Live and Love Crafts - Cool colours
A Creative Romance - Beach Babes
Sassy Studio Designs - #188 Vacation/travel
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursdays - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Amy. That image really pops! and I love your colouring. I am off on a little holiday soon so those knees are going to be mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is amazing Amy, love the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Amy, what a delightful image, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the layout and the image.
    Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card. Your coloring is just awesome... it fits our "summer babe" challenge perfectly. Thank you for participating in A Creative Romance challenge, we hope to see you join us again in two weeks... Good Luck xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, Amy - your colouring is fantastic. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, fabulous colouring.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at SSD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colouring. Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!