16 August 2013

This has been a good crafty week for me - I won the last challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs with my 'sail away' card which you can see here. On top of that, I got picked for the Top 3 over at Saturated Canary Challenge!. I am so happy :D I feel like I've made it in the big league now, and I can proudly show this off:


Today I am sharing a card I made for my Nanna. The line art is by Bird's cards and I've coloured it up with Copics as usual. I have been trying out the no lines technique. This is only the second time I have tried this technique. I'm really happy with how it turned out, but I need to tweak my printer settings because I think the lines are still are little dark and you can see them in some places.


I will be taking a bit of a break while I am on holidays, but I will be back in a few weeks to share some more of my Copic creations :)

3 comments:

  1. Amy, congratulations on your wins, hun, and this card, is brilliant, I just love daffodils, makes me yearn for the spring again xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril. They are my Nanna's favourite flowers, so I hope she likes it!

      Delete
  2. Hi Amy -
    Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. It was so nice to have a message from you. I am now a follower of your blog. I know how hard it is to get started - and you are such a talent, I plan to learn a lot from you! Too funny - I tried out for the Tiddly Inks DT too. No risk, no reward, right?

    Congratulations on being part of the Southern Girls DT. I will bookmark the site and enter some of your challenges. I hope to see your creations in the Color Me Creative challenges - you are a natural for that one. I don't know how to add a link here, but if you can find the link on my blog.

    Love your no-line coloring. You captured the daffodils and the cast shadow from the pitcher beautifully!

    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!