5 September 2013

Make believe with Saturated Canary and the Southern Girls

Hi everyone, I have scheduled today's post as I should be in Glasgow, Scotland around now! :D

Today is my first official challenge with the Southern Girls as part of the new Design Team. Wohoo! This fortnight's theme is 'Make Believe' and you h ave two weeks to join in for a chance to win some prizes from the fabulous Krista from Saturated Canary.

For my project I have used 'Rose Red' but to fit in with the theme I sketched in some butterfly fairy wings and some little feelers. I created this before Krista released her new fairy images, so you should definitely go and check them out here. As you can probably tell from my blog I am a big fan of SC images and I use this image quite a bit, but this is the first time I have coloured her red. Go figure! I used my new red combo (R59/46/29/24) plus the warm and cool greys. 


I have also decided to step up my game and start decorating the inside of my cards too, so here's a look at the inside:


Please stop by the rest of the DT's blogs to see their creations for this challenge, and don't forget you have 2 weeks to play along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you!