21 December 2013

Body-building elves

Hello! I  am very proud to say that I was a Fabulous Feature at Tiddly Inks last week with my Minnie card. Hooray!


Today I am sharing another Christmas card with Little elf Mim by Mo's Digital Pencil. I bought this stamp last year but didn't get around to using it, so it is making a debut in 2013! At the time, Make it Crafty had a colouring challenge on muscle definition, so I thought I would give it a go. After some rather hilarious comments about my body building elf from the fabulous group on the Facebook fan page, I managed to tone it down a bit so it was card worthy. Here is the before and after:





And here is the finished card. I managed to use up lots of scraps from my stash for this one, including the berries which were part of last year's xmas present packaging!


I made this card for my Nanna, and to go along with it I altered a photo frame (my first ever!) which I thought I would quickly share with you. This is Mum and I in Scotland from our recent holiday.




Christmas is always my busiest time of year for crafting. I feel that because people know I make my own cards, that I can never get away with a store-bought card or tag, so I always stress myself out trying to make lots of cards in a short amount of time. This year I cut the list down quite short, and luckily for me I am all done now (with 3 days to spare!). Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil - #224 Favourite Mo card
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - #54 Happy Holidays
Emerald Faeries - #50 Christmas!
Inky Chicks - #19 Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Celebrations


5 comments:

  1. This is stunning, the colors so vibrant.. This is a beautiful Christmas card that you created. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for joining us at Mo's this week. Happy Holidays!!!
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card! I just love the way you colored this image in! Wow it is amazing! I saw your card "Cute Card Thursday"! It just blow me away!
    Sweet Holiday Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy!! I loooove your way coloured her! So beautiful, and the shading are just perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, thanks for sharing information muscle building optimization. http://goo.gl/knuFjO

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!