27 January 2014

A quick scene

Today I am sharing a quick scene I made using Fairy Fae from Tiddly Inks and dandelions background element from Make it Crafty. I challenged myself to do a 'quick' card (I think it took about 1.5 hours), and well, the colouring looks a little rushed (no surprise there!), but I really love the finished card.


Hair: E21/25/29
Skin: E50/51, YR00, E11 (I was trying a new combo. A little bit orange-y for my taste)
Dress: BV000/00/02/13/08
Wings: BV000/00/02/13/08 plus R81 over the top
Flowers: R81/83/85/89 plus BV00 over the top
Grass: YG03, 63,67, G99 and G20/21/24/94/99
Dandelions: E40/41/44
Sky/clouds: B000, BV000 and C00/1/3, BV000 and blender

I also wanted to tell you about a giveaway happening over at the Tiddly Inks blog. Christie is releasing a new line of characters named Chloe and Ellie on 3rd Feb and I can't wait to see the whole release! If you share this button on your blog, instagram or over on the tiddly Inks Facebook page you can win the whole new release. Head to the blog for all the details. But hurry! It ends soon! 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks Facebook challenge - warm it up (this is my lazy summer day creation)
Emerald Faeries - Things with wings

I would love to hear what you think :)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty scene card lovely colours. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your colouring is awesome. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faeries. Good luck and hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps, from another SE Qld copic addicted person to another...lol
    http://traceyscountrycraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!