27 February 2014

SGC & MiC challenge



Hi everyone, today I am sharing my last project with you as a member of the Southern Girls Design Team. This fortnight my worlds collide as Make it Crafty is our generous sponsor, and SGC would like to see banners and pennants.


Now don't think I'm daft for creating a xmas card in February. I've seen some folk out in blogland who are creating one xmas card per month throughout the year to try and take the pressure off when December rocks around, and I am going to try and do the same. I love MiC Christmas images so it won't be much of a challenge for me. This time I have used 'Cheeky Santa' paired with a cheeky sentiment of my own design, and I have followed along with Deconstructed Sketch 136


Skin - E11/21/00/000
Beard - C3/1/00
Red - C5, R59/46/29/24/22
Fur trim - W5/3/1
Belt - E49/47/44
Gold accents - E15, YR24/23, Y15

I would like to thank Louise and Tracey for giving me my first DT experience and wish them well. I hope you will all stop my the SGC blog to play along in the challenges when you get a chance. Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha great funny image and gorgeous colouring <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super amazing coloring skills there Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this Santa! And didn't know you colored him... It's perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!