19 March 2014

A birthday challenge at Tiddly Inks

A new challenge is up over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog, and this time it's an easy one - we would like to see your birthday themed projects! Here is my creation using Chi. This time I cheated a little bit and used a collage sheet of DP from the Engraver collection by Prima so I didn't have to worry too much about the card sketch. My friend Alyce always cuts out letters and distresses them for her sentiments, so I thought I would give it a go too. I like the effect, but those letters and so teeny tiny it was really a test of my patience (and I don't have a lot of that to begin with - ha!). 



Skin: E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair: C9/7/5/3
Red: C5, R89/46/27/24
Gold: E15, YR24/23, Y17/15

You have two weeks to join in with the challenge for a chance to win a Tiddly Inks gift voucher. Oh look! Another butterfly...

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Love the image, and you coloring is just amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!