20 March 2014

Rawr!

** If you are looking for my Kit and Clowder and Whimsy Stamps post, click HERE **

Hi everyone! Have you seen the new mystical creatures release over at Make it Crafty? Today I have used one of the new baby dragons. Unfortunately his flames got lost in a fussy cutting accident, but you can see the full version over in the MiC store. I did try to make him a little more fierce with some strong brow ridges. What do you think - did it work? ;) Now I am going to show you two versions of this card. I had a whole heap of old paper that I felt obliged to use up. I actually quite like the brown and turqoise combo, but I think I got a bit carried away with the brown. 


After a crafty consult with my fellow DT members, I made some modifications and ended up with this:

BG09/05/01/0000
E18/15, Y38/35
E43/41

What do you think? Which version do you prefer? I am still not really very happy with it, but at least the yellow adds a bit of contrast, and I got ta add an awesome sentiment. I guess there is only so much you can do with brown. It might make a good masculine card! ;)

4 comments:

Great to hear from you!