19 March 2014

Woot!

Oops, I just realised I forgot to share my Fabulous Friday creation with you all - sorry! Here is the fabulous Batty. This is my all-time favourite style of Tiddly illustration, so you will probably be seeing a lot of these from me :) I used some of THE BEST DP in the world. I only ever had one sheet, and it is about 5 years old now. If anyone knows where to get this paper (or what it is called, or who made it) please  let me know. I only have a tiny little scrap of it left now  :'( Here is a dodgy photo from phone of the paper before I cut it up *sniff*


OK, so now on to the stuff that you really want to see. Here is my creation using Batty:


Skin: E11/21/00/000, R20
Hair: E37/35/33/31
Red: R59/37/35/24
Black: C9/7/5/3/1

I tried to do a sort of watercolour effect with my copics for the background, but it is really difficult to photograph the light colours (anything 000 or greater in my experience). I have played with the colour levels a bit in this next photo to give you a better idea of what it really looks like:


And look! I got really fancy and popped up a butterfly ;)


I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew where that paper is from... I'll be looking for sure! Love your card so much! hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!