13 April 2014

Happiness

It has been a hectic crafting day for me today! Just a quick post to share my latest creation for Tiddly Inks using Key to my Heart set and coloured with copics. This set comes with the image I have used below, a single key (that I have used on the inside) and 4 background papers (1 coloured and 3 b&w) - an absolute bargain at only $3!! I wanted to create something pink, but that wasn't over the top girly, and I think I nailed it! Here is my project:


I have used some Wild Orchid Crafts roses, and the pink pearls and wooden heart are from my Kris Kringle gift from Delphine. How lucky am I?! Here is a close up of the colouring:


Skin - E04/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - E37/35/33/31
Dress - R89/85/83/81, E41/40
Gold - E15, YR24/23, Y17

and here is a picture of the inside using one of the extra elements included in the set:


Don't forget you still have time to join in our Spring challenge! Thank you for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. ummm this is amazing! the hair and the folds are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!