29 April 2014

New pixies!

Have you seen the new pixie release over at Tiddly Inks? I just love their hairstyles - so many possibilities! Today I have used Valentine Pixie for the latest TI challenge: Flower Power. Just a simple layout using up some of my paper scraps, and a few WOC flowers to embellish. 


For this challenge you can use a flower image, flower embellishments, or even make your own flowers! Here is a project using Chloe darkwing (well, just the additional elements). I made the flower on top of the box using flat mulberry blooms and some pearl stamens.




I would like to enter the bunny gift box into the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - #63 Spring
Craftitude - Anything goes or Spring/Easter

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Just love your pretty card and the little gift box is just precious.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Stinkin cute , love the sweet box you created !! Thanks for joining CC&CC # 63 Spring DT – Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work - the box is awesome and that bunny just the cutest. :)
    Have a sweet day...

    ps. there's a wee candy on my blog - check it out if you wish!

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!