14 April 2014

Oh! Hello

I'm here to remind you that there is a new challenge happening over at Make it Colourful.


As always, we have two levels for you to play along with, but feel free to use the same creation for both! This month we would like to see Purple and Turquoise for the easy challenge, and for the hard challenge we would like to you to colour on something other than white cardstock. I have used Shy Flower Sprite from the latest mythical creatures release. Have I told you how much I love these sprites?! 

I took my photos at night, and had real trouble getting the colour balance right, but here you go:


And a close up of the colouring:


BV08/13/02/00/000/0000
C7, BG09/05/01, B00, BG000
E18, YR24/23, Y17

Check out that cool acetate light bulb. It's called Eureka Light Bulb Transparencies by Maya Road. They are so cool!!

I have a few more Sprites up my sleeve, so if you love them as much as I do, check back here over the next couple of weeks. 

3 comments:

  1. We'll hello! This is rather fabulous, isn't it. Fab paper choices x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh this is cute! I love the little sprite!

    I also love that you used the background paper to add your sentiment so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!