4 April 2014

Spring has sprung!

This fortnight at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog we are celebrating Spring. We would like to see flowers, bright colours and furry critters to welcome Spring. For my creation I have used Chi - yes I know I used her last time, but I really love this style of illustration, and I went with a completely different feel this time. The flowers and pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the letters I cut our and crumpled from a piece of DP, and the little wooden bird was a gift from my friend Delphine


Copic list:
Skin - E04/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - E29/25/21
Dress - B99/97/93/91,BG75,72
Wrap - RV99/95/93/91


I forgot to share my Fabulous Friday creation with you last week. Oops! Here is Priscilla:


I'm experimenting more with my flower collection still trying to work out what works and what doesn't work. And look, I even added lace to this one! But only because it was a gift for a friend who loves all things shabby ;) To get the effect with the balloons, I fussy cut around the left hand side of the DP panel and slid the image through so the balloons help fill some of the negative space. I quite like the effect! Sorry I don't have my colour list for this one, but I know the dress was done with BVs. 

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Amy these are both outstanding!! The flowers are awesome and as always your colouring is fabulous! I don't think my wallet is going to like WOC lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are so pretty!
    I love the cluster of embellies in the first one, and the balloons in the second one. Both are so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!