4 May 2014

New challenge at K&C

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Kit and Clowder - May flowers. You can use an image with a flower, flowers embellishments, make a flower etc. It should be easy! This month we are introducing a new sponsor Chi Chi Memories who is offering a free digi plus a coupon for 15% off your entire order. 


 I have used 'Cute in Glasses' for my DT project today and coloured her up with Copics as always. I added some glossy accents to the balloon to make it shiny, and coloured some clear rhinestones with my YR08 marker to match the rest of the card. You might recognise the DP as the negative cut out from what I used for this card, and I also found these white stickers in my stash which fitted exactly into one of the little speech bubbles. Perfect! 


Skin - E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - E37/35/33/31
Red - R59/27/24/22
Blue - BG09/05/01
Black - C9/7/5/3
Gold - YR23/24
Balloon - YR08/04/02/00


Here is a close up of the flowers and the colouring. The red berries are actually from my sister's christmas present wrapping 2 years ago. And this is proof that you should never throw away anything from your stash! Haha! The little blue flower I made myself from some mulberry blooms by basically squishing them together and sticking with hot glue. The rest are from Wild Orchid Crafts


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A creative romance - Scrappy cards (DP, berries and DIY flower)
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Circles and Squares

Make sure you head over to the Kit and Clowder ning community to check out the challenge and lots of other tips and tricks for all colouring mediums. Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute - love the background paper! :)
    Have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit Sanja. I absolutely LOVE this DP. I will be very sad when it is finished!

      Delete

Great to hear from you!