29 June 2014

Extended challenge at Tiddly Inks

I am late (again) in posting my inspiration for the latest challenge over at Tiddly Inks, which is to use Lou's sketch. Lucky for you we are keeping this challenge open a little longer while Christy and the team take a bit of a break. Here is the sketch for you to play along with:


And this is my project featuring Drama Queen. I am proud to say I only used paper scraps on this one in one of my favourite colour combos (balck and green), and I even did a rectangular card! haven't done one of those in a long time. I took some liberties with the sketch, but you get the drift. 


 A close up of the colouring:


Skin: E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair: 37/35/33/31
Green: G99, YG67/63/03/00
Brown: E49/47/44/43/41

Thanks for visiting! 

2 comments:

  1. Such clever colouring lovely lady! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Julie! That green is my new favourite combo

      Delete

Great to hear from you!