6 June 2014

Goth chic

Hi All, today I am sharing a card created in the style I am calling 'goth chic', as my answer to shabby chic - no pink and frills here! I have used Perspehone Pixie from Tiddly Inks, coloured up with copics as always. The stars have been coated in silver stickles, and the wings in crystal Kindy Glitz. The papers are Prima 'lyric' (black lace pattern) and the rest are from my scrap box, and have been edged in walnut stain distress ink.



Skin - E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - E37/35/33/31
Red - C5, R89/46/29/24/22
Black/white - C9/7/5/3/1/00

I have used some of this cool vine ribbon, roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, and see that little berry cluster? That is from an old Christmas decoration. Talk about recycling!! 


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Amy, cute image, and love the black and red combo, great details here also, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!