15 June 2014

Monkey!

Today is the day! Presenting a brand new release of Tiddly Inks images. Make sure you head over to the store to check them all out. While you're there, Christy is having a sale - All orders over $10.00 are 50% off from June 15 - June 19, and any order over $50 will receive a free stamp set of Christy's choice or a surprise artwork/gift. How awesome is that?!


Here is my project featuring Monkey Around Wryn (toy monkey). I have to confess - I absolutely love this card! It would have to be one of my all time favourites! I love this collection of papers, but the pad fell apart the minute I opened it and the cover was lost long ago so I can't tell you what brand it is. The kraft tag is an old clothing label, and I made the chipboard arrow myself and covered it in coordinating DP. I fussy cut the monkey and popped him up on some foam dots for dimension.


B99/97/95/93/91
E47/44/43/41/40
R59/37



As an added bonus, Tiddly Inks and Kit and Clowder are teaming up for an extra giveaway! Head on over to the Kit and Clowder Facebook group for more details. There are also lots of giveaways happening as part of the 2000 followers giveaway so check it out.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - #325 So macho
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Layers

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, Linda Compton from Kit and Clowder here. I decided to do my own K&C DT Blog hop tonight. I have to agree with you on this card. It is awesome. I love all those layers of color and fun images. Recycling the clothing tag and making your own arrow are what crafting is all about. Great designs. Looking forward to checking out more of your creations in the future. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda! Thank you so much for stopping by. This little monkey is one of my favourite projects of all time. So glad you like it!

      Delete

Great to hear from you!