3 June 2014

New release at TIddly Inks

Exciting news! Today I have some brand spankin' new Tiddly Inks images to share with you! Meet the Flappers (digital version). Aren't they just fabulous. Very roaring '20s. Here I have gone with a classic red and black colour scheme using up some papers (and ribbon) from my stash.


Skin - E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - (brown) E37/35/33/31 and (blonde) E33, YR23, Y21, E31
Black - C9/7/5/3/1
Red - R59/46/29/24/22


But wait..there's more! Welcome Ricky (now available in digi, and coming soon in clear). Make sure you stay tuned for June 15th. It's going to be a fun one!




5 comments:

  1. awesome job on your card very excited for the release!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kerri. You will love it! Lots of fun new images coming soon!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic card, Amy, oh I must have the boy with the monkey for my grandson's...call them Monkey's all the time...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Avril! Make sure to check back on the 15th. You will love the project I have to share ;)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love your card! Your colors pop and that blonde hair combination is very cool! I'll have to try it borrow it :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!