10 July 2014

BFFs!

There is a new challenge up at Tiddly Inks - BFF. You can interpret this anyway you like. A project for you BFF, inspired by your BFF or anything else you can think of. I have used Whatever Blooms to make this card. I *LOVE* her hair! Such a great style to add lots of texture. I also coloured up this image as my 'before' or pre-class image over at Kit and Clowder so I can keep track of my progress as I go. 


Skin - E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - E37/35/33/31
Shirt - C9/7/5/3
Skirt - BG09/05/01/00/000
Flowers - E18/15, Y38/35

I went with a pretty CAS layout for this one and used up a whole heap of scraps - paper, ribbon, and even some off Thickers alphas that I was hoarding. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you join us over at Tiddly Inks!

2 comments:

  1. Turned out super awesome...love the hair.xx


    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie. All that hair sure is a fun to colour, and I love that you can get lots of texture in there

      Delete

Great to hear from you!