6 July 2014

New monthly challenge at Kit and Clowder

Today kicks off a new challenge over at Kit and Clowder. To celebrate the launch of the new class, we would like to see your clothing techniques. This could be pleats, folds, patterns, tie-die - anything you like! Our sponsor is Art by Mi Ran, and I have used Pretty Molly. She is coloured up with Copics as always with my favourite BV combo.   




Skin - E04/11/21/00/000, R20
Eyes - G99, YG67/63
Skin - E18/15/13/11
Dress - BV08/13/02/00/000
Flowers - BV29/25/23/20
Pearls - C9/7/5/3

I also added some Atyou Spica in clear on the pearls and her bracelets but it hasn't really shown up in the photos. The papers are all from my scrap box. The roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, except for the berry cluster which is so old I have no idea where it came from! I hope to see you join us for this month's challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you!