9 August 2014

A special thankyou

Today I am sharing my first commission project with you using Coffee Sue by CCD Designs. I have cropped this pretty heavily to create a portrait, and so I could play along with the first ever sketch challenge at Kit and Clowder. Show us your take on the sketch in the photo for your chance to win 1 of 3 $10 Kraftin Kimmie Gift Cards! You can use any brand of stamp you like to enter and you can add whichever bits you like to the sketch as long as it can be seen to be inspired from the sketch photo. Competition ends 10th August at 11.59pm. We will pick 2 random winners, and 1 favourite chosen by Alyce + Kraftin Kimmie for the gift cards, and also a top 3 to be showcased!


Here is my project. Papers are all scraps from my stash inked with Antique Linen distress ink. Hessian ribbon is from Bella Paperie, flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts. The wooden heart and little brass key are also from my stash.


Here you can see I added glossy accents to the glasses, and Atyou Spica in clear to the gold jewelry.



Skin - E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - E47/44/43/41/40
Gold - E15, YR24, Y35
Blue - B99/97/95/93/91
White - C5/3/1/00

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. All your details make this brilliant Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous. love the soft colours & awesome hessian lace

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!