19 August 2014

Anything Goes!

Hello! Today I am sharing my last project with you as part of the Tiddly Inks Design team (but certainly not my last Tiddly!). It has been a wonderful experience, and I really want to thank Christy for her generosity and the opportunity to create with her gorgeous images and my fellow design team members. You will be missed! 

For this project I have used one of the Victorian girls (my favourites!) - Owlette, combined with the suitcases freebie in the background. I have coloured this up with Copics as always. I wanted to have dark, rich tones for this one, so I used a lot of the cool greys under my shading to darken everything up. I love the result!! I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edges of the image and papers (BoBunny - Weekend Market). Roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, berries and leaves from my stash.  




Skin - E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - E29/25/21
Red - C9/7/5, R89/46/29/24/22 (yes, that many colours!)
Fur collar/Feather - C5/3/1
Underskirt/Hat - W7/5/3/1
Owl - E44/43/41
Green case - C5, G99/94/24
Blue case - C7/5, B99/95/91
Brown case - E49/47/44

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Corrosive Challenge blog - B unique (brads, berries and blooms)

**EDIT**

Did you know that Kraftin' Kimmie is having a Guest Design Team call? So exciting! The Moonlight Whispers designs are some of my favourite stamps. I thought I would enter this card and see how I go. Wish me luck! :D 

Thanks for visiting :)

12 comments:

  1. I love this Amy, your best work so far! Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea! I am very proud of this one :D

      Delete
  2. Fantastic ! So rich and luscious, I truly love all your color choices and how you used them. Just LOVE IT
    Blessings, Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!! Your coloring is so impressive, and you really nailed down the shadows in the red, we all know how difficult it is to color like this with red tones. Fabulous! Be proud of yourself and have a nice weekend! x Maroeska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maroeska. Such a lovely comment to wake up to, and thank you for visiting my blog :D

      Delete
  4. Woooooow!!!! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Gorgeous card!
    Thank you for entering our Krafty Guest Contest!
    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Deborah. I have my fingers crossed :)

      Delete
  5. I never would have thought to use those grays with the red dress --- so beautifully colored! And yes, good luck with your GDT entry! I hope you get it! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rita!! Yes the C's are my favourite for shading reds. I just can't get the E's to work!

      Delete
  6. This is INSANELY gorgeous!! the colors are so rich and intense!! Congrats on your Guest Designer spot at Kraftin Kimmie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! This card is amazing!!! Love the rich red so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!