3 August 2014

August Challenge - Fun hair!

Hello! It's the first weekend of the new month (how did it get to be August so quickly?!) and that means a new challenge over at Kit and Clowder. We would like to see Fun Hair Combos! This could be unusual colours, dip-dyed, streaks etc. Don't forget that you can use any medium you like - alcohol markers (and brand), pencils, watercolours, distress inks - anything! Our sponsor this month is The East Wind, and they have offered up 3 digi stamps of your choice as a prize. 

For my project I have used Lucy Loo - Being Lucy. I just love her expression! I have cropped her pretty heavily here, but I like doing this as it reminds me of a cameo :) I tried out a new nose technique here. I'm not entirely impressed with the results, but it was a bit of a rush job so I will reserve judgement...for now.

Skin - E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - C7, BG09/05/01/00
Eyes/Gold - E18/15, Y38, YR24
Lips/Pink - R89/85/31/81
Black - C9/7/5/3/1
Green - G99, YG67/63/03

There is a ridiculous amount of stuff happening over on the Kit and Clowder Facebook page as part of the 3000 followers party ALL WEEKEND LONG - Wooo!


Firstly, Alyce is having an amazing sale on the classes themselves. Buy either the Skin and Hair or Clothing technique class this weekend and receive the Whimsical and Lighsource classes free!! ($45 value!) Plus if you already have the Whimsical class, you can receive 50% off an alcohol marker project class of your choice!! Check out the post here.

Plus, we have giveaways with all your favourites:

** Saturated Canary ** --> free digi offer!!!




(also see my post here)






Don't forget to join up to the Kit and Clowder page so you can join in with all the fun!

1 comment:

Great to hear from you!