15 August 2014

Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks

Hello! Today is Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks, and I have a project to share with you using Pinky. I just love skulls, and it sort of seemed to demand a black and pink colour scheme. I didn't really know what I was doing with the layout for this one. I have a bit of a circle thing lately, so I just chose some paper scraps and then moved my elements around until I was happy with it, and this is what I ended up with:




Skin - E13/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - Can't remember, sorry!
Black - C7/5/3/1/00
Pinl - R85/81 + a random pink Mepxy marker 
(to get the electric pink look)

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Just gorgeous and the pink and black is very striking.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!