9 November 2014

I'm a Krafty Guest!

Hello everyone! After a bit of a break I am back with some exciting news - I am a guest designer for the month of November over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. Wohoo! Today is my debut post for this week's challenge - Clean and Simple (CAS). Don't forget you can use any stamp to play along, but if you use a Kraftin Kimmie Stamp you double your chance to win!


I know CAS can be a difficult theme for some people (me included!). I would love to create a one layered, minimalist masterpiece, but my creative mojo just doesn't flow that way, so I usually aim to use fewer layers/embellishments etc. than I usually would. As you may know I normally work with digital images, so I will admit I was a bit rusty when I had to pull out my ink pad and acrylic block! Here is my take on CAS using Captain Hook.

Skin - E13/11/21/00/000
Hair - W7/5/3
Gold - E15, YR24/23, Y35
Red - C5, R89/46/27/24/22
Blue - B99/97/95/93
Black - C9/7/5/3


As a proud sponsor of Kit & Clowder we are happy to help Alyce celebrate the release of her new online colouring class. It's all about animals - I am so excited for this one! To help out, Kim has put >40 of her favourite animal stamp sets on special for 25-50% OFF just for the weekend! Talk about a mega sale!! 

Now check out the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls and special Krafty Guests featuring this week’s challenge. We’re sure you’ll be inspired! Then join us, play along and you could WIN!! Happy kraftin’!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this guy...he's soooo full of personality !! Love your colouring (as always Amy) <3 Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!