30 November 2014

KKS Challenge #258


Welcome to a new challenge over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. This week's theme is a sketch hosted by Becky. I love this one as it is nice and simple, with plenty of space to add your own flair.


For my project I have used Melaina and half of her matching sentiment. She was coloured with copics, distressed and popped up on foam dots. The awesome DP is 'Firefly' by Prima. I love all the designs in this set, but yoou really need a CAS layout to show off the patterns to best effect. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, but the teeny tiny rose (~2mm) is a random ring-in from a local craft show. Make sure you join in with this week's challenge for a chance to win a $10 gift card to the store.


Skin - E11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - BV29/25/23/20
Green - YG03/00, blender
Purple - V09/06/04/01/000
Wings - YG00, V000, BG000, clear spica

Today is my last post as Guest DT for Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, and I wanted to thank Kim for being a wonderful, generous host, and the team for being a welcoming and friendly bunch. I have definitely enjoyed my stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you!