Today is the start of a new and ambitious endeavour by Amy Tsuruta of Tsuruta Designs - Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Here is how it works: create a *new* project (no back linking) with a holiday coffee or other favourite hot holiday drink theme, post it on your blog, Facebook page, Flickr gallery, Splitcoast Stampers etc. and then link up at this post on Amy's blog. Simple.
Amy has rounded up 25 fantastic sponsors, and everyone who links up an eligible project will be in with a chance to win the fantastic prizes. Be sure to hop around and look at everyone's creations as many people are offering additional blog candy on their individual blogs. If that wasn't enough, Amy will also be awarding 5 prizes to people that comment on ALL of the linked blogs! The hop ends on Sunday, December 14th @ 11:59 pm pacific (Monday 15th Dec @ 5:59pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia)).
Check out the amazing prizes on offer:
- 17 Turtles: $15 Store Gift Card
- A Muse Studio/Chris Franco: Cup of Good Cheer stamp set
- Add a Little Dazzle: $25 Store Gift Card
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: Prima Coffee Break
- Color Cast Designs: Coffee Lovers kit
- Create a Smile: Monster Party stamp set
- Hero Arts: A Little & Today's Special stamps/Cup 'O Joe Shadow ink
- Kraftin' Kimmie: $25 Store Gift Card
- Kreative Kymona: Fancy Mug Giveaway
- Latina Crafter: Cafe Wood Veneers + $25 Store Gift Card
- Neat & Tangled: Warm Wishes stamp set
- Newton's Nook: $15 Store Gift Card
- Paper Smooches: $25 Store Gift Card
- Pickled Potpourri: $7 Store Gift Card
- Poppystamps: Tea Cup Stack Die
- Reverse Confetti: $15 Store Gift Card
- Stamp Academy: 2 classes
- Stampin' Up/Veronica Zalis: $20 Store Gift Card
- STAMPlorations: $10 Store Gift Card
- Stamp Simply Ribbon Store: Coffee Cup Prize Pack
- SugarPea Designs: $20 Store Gift Card
- Sweet 'n Sassy: Pick Me Up Clear stamp & die set
- The Alley Way Stamps: Tea Par-tea stamp set
- Two Paper Divas: Your Warm My Heart stamp set
- Your Next Stamp: $20
- Verve Stamps: $25
- Whole Wild World: Coffee before Talkee mug
And now to my project, featuring Mad Hatter from Kraftin Kimmie. I don't own many rubber stamps, but I do love this one. I find him to be extremely versatile and especially good for masculine cards. He is coloured up with Copics. Papers are all scraps from my stash and everything has been inked with Walnut Distress Ink. The little curled up banner is from Graphic 45 'Apothecary' DP.
Skin - E13/11/21/00
Blue - C7, BG09/05/01/000
Red - C7, R89/46/29/24/22
Yellow - E18/15, Y38/35
Grey - C9/7/5/3/1
Thanks for visiting!
For those that aren't aware, there is a major blogger glitch for commenting. It looks as if you need to go through the word verification process....but you DON'T need to. Please leave a comment and ignore the word verification request. Your comment will post!