29 March 2015

On a roll!

Sharing a new project using Overdue by Saturated Canary. This is the best pregnancy sentiment I have ever seen! Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the pearls were a gift from a card swap. An unusual colour, but a perfect match for this project! Base paper is Lost & Found by My Mind's Eye, and the coordinating papers are from my scrap box. 

There was too much white space around the image, so I tried something new (for me), and stamped and inked around the edges using Walnut Stain Distress Ink and a rubber stamp Butterfly Swirl by Micky Choo/Stamp-It.




Skin - E04/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - E49/29/25/21
Top - BG09/05/01/000
Skirt - B99/97/95/93/91

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Saturated Canary Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes with flowers
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Challenge #73 Anything Goes

Thank you for visiting :)

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring! You make the image come alive! Love the white gel pen detailing and elements! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Virginia. No white gel pen here, just lots of contrast with my Copics ;)

      Delete
  2. Shes beautiful hunni love your colouring, im learning with copics so your catalogue of colours are very helpful for a newbie following !! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Nicke! I always list my Copic colours, so if you look through my blog you will find all my favourite combinations :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card. Beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is totally cute! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!