28 March 2015

SC colouring comp

Saturated Canary is hosting a colouring challenge in celebration of Summer. I have used Beach Pretty and some of my favourite Copic combos to help me get back in the groove. Papers are from my scrap box, flowers and bling are from Wild Orchid Crafts. If you like my creation, please vote for me by clicking on the "*Like?" link underneath my picture over at the SC page. I am entry number 37. 



Skin - E04/11/21/00/000, R20
Hair - E49/29/25/21
Purple - V09/06/04/01
Green - G99, YG67/63/03

Thanks for visiting :)

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Amy. Beautiful colouring and lovely card design. Have voted. Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you coloring skills. Great colors that you chose. Her hair is amazing and I like that you had the thought to make the swimsuit a piece. Very creative. I would have voted for you but I don't have Facebook. I did enter a card and don't understand how anyone could've voted for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bunny, I wanted to make mine a little bit different. Playing along in the challenges is most of the fun, so don't be upset if you don't get many votes (I only have 4!)

      Delete

Great to hear from you!